What is the “All on 4™” treatment?
The term “All on 4™” or “Teeth in a day” refers to a denture that is permanently attached to a jaw by four or more implants. This treatment is a minimally invasive procedure that aims to replace teeth in patients who are missing all their teeth in one or both jaws. The name “all on four” comes from the fact that only four dental implants are used to secure a denture or hybrid bridge.
“Teeth in a day” on the other hand, means that you will have all of your teeth removed and replaced with dental implants in a single visit. The initial restoration will be a temporary denture or bridge which will stabilize the implants and facilitate the healing process. After some time, once the implants have successfully integrated into your jawbone, your permanent denture will then be secured in place.
In a Nutshell
- Minimally invasive solution to replace teeth in patients who are missing all their teeth.
- Suitable for both upper and lower jaws.
- The new teeth are fixed to the jawbone.
- No need for the teeth to be removed.
- Less expensive than other full mouth permanent implant options.
- No bone grafting is required.
- A great option to upgrade from a removable denture to permanent implant teeth.
- Faster healing and recovery time than other full implant options.
- Permanent teeth replacement that functions similarly to natural teeth.
- No more denture glue or food restrictions.
- Predictable esthetics.
This treatment is offered at our clinic by Andréa, who works in collaboration with Dr. Nicholas Makhoul from the clinic Maxillo3Lacs in Vaudreuil-Dorion.
For more information, please don`t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to answer all your questions!
*** Description of All-On-4 from the website of the clinic we work with: https://maxillo3lacs.com/all-on-4/ ***